Friday, April 16, 2010

JULIAN ROUAS PARIS


Exotic perfume: Blooms of the Cannonball tree (Couroupita guianensis) by crlpix (Away)



Hair - cheap WIG

Top - cheap Missoni imitation

Shorts- something you find in a 2$ bin at Rainbow

Pumps- another 10 dollar bum version of Christians or as Jlo call Lowboooteeens

Bottle design - Versace Bright Crystal rip off


Baby Phat is cheap tacky shit anyone with a 2$ budget would wear

all her "designs" are imitation from bigger brands made with cheap fabric and in cheap factories.. There is a reason why her shit is in Marshalls or Tj Maxx only

Kimora is a smart bitch but her shit doesn't worth all the millions in advertisement and looks like a joke in some big publication like Vogue

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

There is always a shoe for everything



Jen explained, “It’s been a year-and-a-half journey. I’d been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon [Falic, president of the Falic Fashion Group] approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, ‘This could be a creative expression.’ And it’s turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something.”


“The first perfumes I ever wore were Miss Dior and Anais Anais. My mother wore Calèche and my grandmother used a body splash that came in a big yellow jug that she kept by the bathtub. Those were very strong scents. Now I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan.”


She added, “I want people to go, ‘What is that? You smell great!’ But most of all I wanted it to smell natural.”









Julian Rouas Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment